Re: Chariots

> I just uploaded the .doc file to rules-sets-in-progress.

Hi, Mark

I think the use of the tiles for the layout of the Circus is excellent.

One simple way to add more special actions without adding
components would be to have two or three options when
spending the null or ace coin.

Any chance that there will be betting in the game in some way in
the future? Aside from the excitement of evil tactics and gory
crashes, I think the gambling aspect of the races was also a big
attraction for the Romans.

Phillip