Pharaoh's Heir for 3

> "Pharoh's Heir"... ...a German-style board game set in the
lands of Ancient Egypt.     Two piecepacks are required to play
the game, but it's definitely worth it to pick yourself up an extra
copy.

I just wanted to point out that it is possible to play a (very slightly)
modified version of Pharaoh's Heir with one piecepack if you
have 3 players.

Basically you recycle the 6 Nile tiles and the 18 Land
development tiles during the Time of Unrest that occurs between
the 2 cycles. I think the only major  difference in game play is that
you now know that there will be exactly one flood and one
drought in each cycle, which is not the case when playing the
game with 2 piecepacks.

Also, the version that will eventually be up on piecepack.org will
have player aids included that summarize the actions and
building functions per Rob's suggestion.

Phillip