re: Black Thursday

Hi, Clark

Really interesting game you have there, I'm sure I am forgetting
one or two but  I don't recall there being any piecepack games
with negotiation making up as much of the game play as there is
in Black Thursday.  I am also a fan of the alternate boards that
are arranged to look like different NY skyscrapers.

As for your dilemma (and I may not even understand this
correctly myself, so if I am way off base let me know), would it
work if it costs 2 APs to move onto a window of opportunity and 0
APs to sell 1 stock in that company, 1 AP to sell 2+ stock?

If so, then you wouldn't need an exception rule, as if you didn't
have 2 APs to move onto the window you wouldn't be able to do
it.

Phillip

>From there, I can't decide which of the following three
exceptions