Re: Black Thursday

 I also
> wouldn't exclude your own King Arthur's Court, even though I
have yet
> to play that one.

Actually I wouldn't consider this a negotiation game, although I
guess with the right group you could introduce that ("If you let me
win this bid for Lancelot I won't steal a courtier from you" type
stuff could occur).  Negotiation certainly isn't central to the game
as it is a bidding (for role selection) and set-collection game
when pared down to the essentials.

If the player is unable to do
> so for any reason (lack of a matching stock certificate, lack of
an
> action point, or any other reason), treat it as a missed window
of
> opportunity and jump. I think that would create the most
tension.

Anything which adds tension to the choices available in a game
gets my approval.

Phillip