Re: Chariots

OK, I am not sure what happened but my last message hasn't
appeared in over an hour.

I'm going to try again with some special action ideas for Chariots
;)

Change of Tactics - at the start of the first or second turn of a
round, switch the places of 2 of your speed coins. To change all
3 speed coins use both of your special actions.

Foil Opponent's Plan (the equivalent of whipping another driver
across the face!!) - if your chariot is adjacent to that of an
opponent, when an opponent chooses a special action spend
the same type of coin to cancel that action.

Hazardous Cornering - force an opponent to re-roll the die.

Expert Training - add 2 to one of your die rolls.

Phillip