Re: piecepack Design Competitions

Hi

Don't worry, I will not be scrutinizing any documents for orginal
source via revision history paths when I do the judging. If authors
want, I can ask Karol nicely to pdf all entries before she send
them on to me.

Phillip

> > To prevent the need for double editing, I suggest that rules
sets
> > be sent to the agent as attachments to e-mails, with the
author's
> > name, address, telephone, etc., NOT appearing anywhere on
the
> > attachment itself.
>
> This precludes using Microsoft Word, as it stores the author's
name (as set up during registration) or some clue of the author's
identity. This may not be overly widely known, and has bit some
in the butt before, notably in the intelligence community. In this
case, the document's internally-stored revision history showed
the path the document took to get into the hands of certain
high-profile political folks that it shouldn't have gotten into.