Re: ANNOUNCING THE 5th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

Glad to know I can help inspire the next theme.
Perhaps not the best time for me to say this, But I thought Thrag is
a great game.

It will be interesting to see how these entries  are inspired by
playing card solitaires. Perhaps Dominoes and Mah Jhongg will also
see borrowing from.

So we all board this contest to try again... let FUN prevail.