Re: [piecepack] Printable versions

Karol wrote:
What size do you need it to be? We may be able to make adjustments for you.

That could be useful for me too (and probably for other people here
in Europe). I haven't tried to print them yet, because I ordered a
wooden PP, but I'll probably do it in future, since I'm quite
disappointed of my PP set. The standard size here in Italy (and probably
in Europe) is A4.

Thank you,
Massimo

--
Massimo Biasotto               phone: +39 049 8068383
INFN - Lab. Naz. di Legnaro    fax:   +39 049 641925