Re: Suits Colors and Identification

First, of the choices you gave, I personally prefer: Blue-ace-coin -
Color/Value/Item ... I think it seems to flow better when used inside
of a sentence used for piecepack rules.  I don't usually use hyphens
though.

Second ...
"Electronicwaffle" <electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> Taking what I just said even further, Do other Authors have
> a "Definitons" section in their rulesets? I find that this section
> in more complex games is a must, and is best placed right around
the
> listings of Materials, or Setup.  Does this hinder the game in any
> way, or should the definitons work their way in when called for,
and
> not "stick out" in its own section?

On more complex games, I usually have a Terms/Concepts section right
after the setup.  I feel this allows me to do two things: (1)
Introduce/Define/Explain terms and mechanics used in the game -- in
order to prepare the player for them being mentioned and more fully
explained later on in the rules, and (2)Marry off the abstract
piecepack bits to the theme.  An example of #2 would be something
like, "The Blue Arms coins represent a kindom's armed forces, and
will be referred to as 'Armies'."

-Bryk