Dice Inconsistancy

I was working on my Solitary Confinement entry last night when I
noticed a peculiar inconsistancy in the piecepack dice in my set.
The Sun, Moon, and Crown dice are all identical in implememtation,
but the Arms die has the 2 and 5 transposed compared to the other
three dice. This is inconsequential in most games, but it could be
significant in some. For example, if a game used dice as moving
pieces on a board with the movement determined by the top face, and
if there was some other mechanic in the game that caused dice to
rotate toward particular sides, then the Arms die would change its
upward face in a different pattern from the other dice.

So I have two questions.

1) Are all piecepack dice sets made this way (Arms die unique), or
is the printing of the dice done in a manner that makes the 2 and 5
orientations randomly interchangeable?

2) If all sets are made this way, why? If all sets are not intended
to be like mine, then I would be interested in hearing if anyone
else has a set in which the four dice are not identical regarding
numbering convention.

-Mike Schoessow