Re: [piecepack] Suggestion for new Glossary word.

>This cumbersome phrase has 20 plus words. perhaps an Anagram is in
>order? or simply a compound word with start?

>Dicedstart: High

>Dicedstart: Low

>I think this is a useful term/key word.

>What do others think?

It's a nice thought but not practical. Game instructions MUST be written with the understanding that some, and perhaps many, readers have never played such a game (or even any game, except perhaps Monopoly) before. That being the case, everything must be spelled out in exquisite detail, in plane English. Besides, what's 20 words between friends? Experienced gamers skim over these sections of the rules in just a second or two.

-Mike Schoessow