What about a Piecepack Pipeline?

Granted in some respects this group is already a PP pipeline, I
wonder how forthcomming we should be with NON-Competiton  ruleset
ideas. Personally speaking, I am glad to have the input on Pawnopoly
and Camels Quest. As mentioned in my previous post today, I now have
6 games (3 for comp) non-public.(11 games total) Then again, some
would say, what am I doing working on a new game from an old unused
idea. If only I could tell my mind to work in that way. Then again,
I don't think I would want to.

Am I right in assuming that I already contribute my fair share to
the group? Would the group benefit that much if I released my other
two "in the can" games now? I mean it is obvious that Pawnop and
CamelsQ need more work. I don't want my other games to be as faulty.
College and a new Job have picked up again, Camels Quest fell victim
to this with just college on my plate.

I go back and forth on this, and I know the final choice is mine.
It's just that I know that these ideas are better than those I
started out with. How much can I give as a preview, yet still keep
if a competition calls for it.

And then again, part of me wants to ration my rulesets out,

I am in that fog right now, that for the time being, I can not see
new games above my ideas and sets I already have written.

And perhaps after all is said and done, 15 piecepack games is all
one person can create. (One Idea I had since before I knew about
Piecepack, another 'game' based off of an Orson Scott Card Book. (If
that description doesn't give it away ;-) ) A third Idea that lead
indrectly to the 2nd game in the can. A fourth game to be the chop
suey of my left over ideas. Incidently, after making all the games I
have so far, one game was 85% the same to Camels Quest, so I threw
it out. (I had the ruleset complete on this game before I finished
Camels... and Camels won because it had a better foundation. I did
not have the game thrown out anywhere in mind when I finished
Camels, only in hindsight of completion) Exponetional Gridlock
filters the numbers of newer games. Then again, if I could use
more 'bits'  ideas would open up. I think all I use over a piecepack
is pencil paper dice and an opaque bag.

Rambling long past the 'shut up' mark,

-Eric