A game for 3 and can we have a "Piecepackmas"

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Cheyne" <news@c...> wrote:
> I was stuck yesterday when my wife's friend came over and we had
an
> improptu games session.
>
> Please give me your recommendations, restricting yourself to games
> that only need a single, basic piecepack and that are not your own.
>
> TIA,
>
> --
> Iain

Not my own?

I was all set to suggest a game that I have yet to make public. (2-
12 players can play it, 8 on one piecepack and an extra standard
die, 12 on two piecepacks with out an additonal die. Oh well.
Perhaps the group might recieve a gift durring Piecepackmas...
which, wouldn't you know it, happens to fall in late December this
year. ;-)

I am still back and forth about my un published games, but this game
in particular basically cries out to be published. Due to how the
game is layed out, I don't see any problems with it, yet better
terminology and slimlined instructions would be appreciated.

I am looking foward to feedback on this game, but as I mentioned
before, my schedule is blocking up. For those of you who want to
sniff out some clues, refer to posts 1348, 1398, and 1409.
That and, lets just say December is already set up as a ""season""
of giving.

If I can truly wait that long to release the game to the group.

Eric