IcePack Games?

I do not mean this as an outright criticism, so please don't take it
as an attack, but has anyone had any trouble ordering from IcePack
Games?  I got their name from the vendor links page on piecepack.org
and I ordered some stuff on 10/16.  On 11/4 I got a note apologizing
for the delay and saying it was being shipped that day and I should
get it in 3-5 days.  On 11/17 I sent them a note asking about the
status since I still haven't seen the shipment, and I haven't heard
from them yet.

I still trust that they will eventually get it to me; or should I be
worried?  Anyone have any advice for how best to reach them?

Thanks,
Brad/tempus42.