Re: IcePack Games?

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> I would like to start off by stating I have never ordered from
> Icepack. I can state that I remember the previous complaints a
while
> back. I ordered my two piecepacks from Mesomorph. I think that MG
> should be the sole company the website endorses. Karol does alot
for
> the entire community and her company should reap the benefits.
>
> I'm curious Brad, how did you come to find piecepack, and where did
> Icepack figure in the equation? I thought Mesomorph had enough
> advertising in the community.

I found piecepack from an announcement of the very first design
contest.  I've been a mostly-lurking member of the yahoo group since
then.  To be perfectly honest, I've been using a paper piecepack all
this time, and I finally decided to get a real one since shuffling
paper around was really starting to annoy me.  I took a look at the
vendors mentioned on piecepack.org, and I decided I would like to get
an extended set with the extra suits and the cards, which I thought
sounded nice, in case I ever had a need for those.

I am still earnestly hoping that IcePack will come through for me.
If everything works out sooner rather than later, it'll be no hard
feelings from me.  But I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to previous
threads about IcePack. :(
Brad/tempus42.