Re: IcePack Games?

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Cheyne" <news@c...> wrote:

> Maybe it would be best to redirect the piecepack.org domain to
> point at the wiki?

It seems to me much better to have responsible, reputable folks in
charge of the most public face for something I like, rather than the
less controlled environment of a wiki.  But since Mesomorph owns (as
in paid for) the domain name and hosting, it is completely up to them.

> That would take a load off Karol and would make it
> completely impartial.

piecepack.org already appears completely impartial.  In fact, folks
seem to be complaining that it is TOO impartial.

I have offered a suggestion privately to Dave (since it involves an
update to piecepack.org, which he administers) which might relieve
this issue.

Cheers,
James