Re: Icepack Games et al.

I think that James accurately captured the frustrating situation we at
Mesomorph Games have been in for a while now, wanting to do something with
regards to the vendor links but not wanting to compromise the impartiality
of piecepack.org.

I think it's gotten to the point where doing nothing is no longer an option.
Rest assured, we will be addressing this situation in the near future.

I'm not quite sure how the discussion turned from James saying Karol had
been a tremendous help to her now being overworked and needing relief, but I
assure you that she is doing fine and the various efforts to lessen her
workload are unnecessary.

As to the suggestion that piecepack.org simply be pointed to the wiki,
well... no.  For many reasons that isn't a good idea.

Just a side note here:  referring to the wiki as "completely impartial" is
completely misleading.  It is as partial as can be, it simply presents more
than one viewpoint.  For the fraction of the piecepack community that
utilize it it may be a platform for free expression, sure.  Completely
impartial?  Nope.