Re: Sailboat Regatta

Hi, Clark

Clever little game!  From a read-through of the rules I think you
have managed to keep downtime to a minimum, even with the
large number of potential players. And of course there is the
potential for folks to play around with different tile layouts.

I do have a question: is it legal to sail directly over a sailboat or
stack of sailboats? Or do you have to sail around as with the
buoys?

Phillip

> Sailboat Regatta (now available in the Rulesets in Progress
files
> area) is a tactical racing game for 2 to 10 players (or up to 14 if
> your piecepack has 8 suits). Feedback would be much
appreciated.