Re: [piecepack] Solitary Confinement Submissions List (so far)

  >-----Could you list the game titles of the contest submissions that you
  >have received so far?  That way, if you're missing some the owner
  >still have a couple of days to re-email their submission ... :-)

  >-Bryk
  I sugest that anyone who is concerned should e-mail Karol instead. She can quickly verify that a game submission has been received. The reason I like this better is because it entails less risk that an author will become known to the play-testers.

  -Mike