Contest update

At 11:39 a.m. EST we have 16 entries, 17 if you count the one that still needs licensing - which the author knows - and hopefully
I'll receive when I send this message out!

There are 78 games listed on Piecepack.org now, if authors have games that are released but aren't listed on piecepack.org they
should send a copy to us for inclusion. It would be awesome to have 100 games before year's end!

Good luck to everyone & I moved my appointments so I will be at the computer and email will be picked up every 5 minutes and I'll be
processing entries as they arrive.

Karol