Re: [piecepack] 1 more hour!

I have 17 entries total which are all in the judge's possession at this time.

All confirmations sent out today were sent between 11 a.m and 3p.m. EST if you did not receive one please email me PRIVATELY as this
is an anonymous contest.
DOH! (I did respond to poster at 11:06 a.m. today - I'm sorry he didn't receive the response & sent another moments ago.)

KB
- Anyone with contest entries submitted that HAVEN'T received a reply to the email with the submission should contact me
immediately -PRIVATELY

thanks!