Re: Next contest deadline warnings

Deadlines were announced a week before the due date as well
as Thursday ( a 4-day warning) and Sunday (a 1-day warning).
There was also discussion about the submission process
inbetween.

I realize neither Karol nor I did a 3-2-1 type countdown, but the
information was certainly out there.

Phillip

> You might consider announcing a 2-3 day countdown before
the deadline just in case. 1-hour warnings don't help those who
read the list in digest mode. I just now got this message from
yesterday.

> Yeah, I know, the deadline was well known, but we all know
how life catches up with people at the most inopportune
moments. :-)