Re: [piecepack] Black Pawn Trucking - a solitaire game

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:37:13PM -0000, Benedict wrote:
> I am gradulaly working my way through the contest entries, so
> some authors can expect the occasional question about their
> games.
>
> In the meantime, here is a solo game I came up with - fyi, it
> doesn't play anything like any of the contest entries.

I am itching to get my hands on the many, many piecepack solitaires
submitted for the current contest.  Thanks for this calamine lotion,
Phillip.

I haven't played the game yet (I'm at work) but especially enjoy the
"Aim of the game" section:

  "You are the sole proprietor of the Black Pawn Trucking Company, a
  small freight operation trying to compete for goods delivery
  contracts in a tough economic environment.  Your aim is to stay
  financially solvent throughout one year of business."

In other words, the object of the game is to...

...keep pawn trucking?

Please, forward all hisses, boos, and catcalls to /dev/null.

> As always, feedback is appreciated.

ASAP, sir.

Ron H-E

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,