Re: [piecepack] Oh, I forgot...

Ron Hale-Evans wrote:

One of the best changes: the piecepack wiki now "locks" a page while
you are editing it so someone else does not accidentally overwrite
your changes.

Just for my own curiosity, does this lock time out and when it does is
an e-mail sent to the holder?  I've forgotten to save changes a couple
of time and wouldn't want to lock everyone else out long term. I've also spent more then an hour editing a page.

I could even see an argument that locks should only be granted to
registered users as an incentive to register and to slow down some bozo
from doing a denial of service attack on the wiki.  Not that I expect a
DOS attack, but there are enough idiots out that that anything is
possible.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...