New Game ChickenTracks

I just uploaded a new game called ChickenTracks. Not sure if a like the name yet, any suggestions for a better name would be appreciated. It is a two player abstract strategy game that can be played with paper and pencil. The version I uploaded to the file section has been adapted to be played with the piecepack. It is a short game and can usually be played in 5 minutes. Any other comments beside a new name will also be greatly appreciated. Are you ready to play chicken?
Thanks
Tim Schutz