Re: Multi-pack games?

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Kisa Griffin" <kisa_griffin@h...>
wrote:
> Are there any games designed for using more than one
> Piecepack other than pack Solitaire and Easy Slider?

The list on piecepack.org also show that Pharaoh's Heir and Mancala
also use 2 piecepacks. I've played Mancala not with piecepack set
but a regular board and I assume they are the same. I haven't played
Pharaoh's Heir so I can't say if I like it or not.

There are also the Tula Variants that I made. 3 of the 4 variants
require 2 piecepacks. You can find it in the file section here.

As far as games using two or more piecepacks I would be willing to
give them a try. I know enough friends that have piecepacks, so I
can always borrow one of theirs or at least get them to join me in a
game. My advice is don't let the idea of needing more them just one
piecepack or a picepack plus other equipment stop you from creating
a game. There are already quite a few games that require more then
just a piecepack and I have found a way to play them.