Congratulations and thanks

Wow! An announcement of the contest results 10 days early (by my count).
Hooray!  Thanks, Benedict!

Thanks also for the honorable mention of Epic Funhouse as "Cleverest
overall concept".  Congratulations to the other Honorable Mention
winners (James Kyle and Jeff Barrett), to the Runners-Up (Mike
Schoessow and Matt Worden), and congratulations especially to the
winner, Clark Rodeffer, for his game Piece Packing Pirates!  Way to
go, Clark!  Woo!

There was obviously some stiff competition in this contest and I am
happy that Marty and I did as well as we did.  I'm sure Marty will
have something to say later; she'll be psyched when she finds out.

I am *very excited* about the prospect of 17 other new piecepack
solitaires to test.  I have been carrying around a piecepack and a
bunch of rules for the old solitaires in my backpack.  Now I'm going
to have to make a book just of 'pack solitaire rules.

My humble thanks also to Justices Knizia and Seyfarth.  Please go easy
on Benedict.  He did a good job judging the contest.

Ron H-E

p.s. Karol, I will send you an updated, "de-anonymised" version of the
     Epic Funhouse rules tonight, ASAP.

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,