Re: [piecepack] Can we have Definite dates for next contest?

Electronicwaffle wrote:

First and foremost, Congrats to the winner.

For the second time in a row, I have come to the group, and found out the winner of the contest, not from the Judge him or her self. I am fed up with comming to the group, and seeing tons of responses to the competition results *before* the Offical date. If other members are fed up with my volume of posts, I am fed up with the volume of posts after a competition. What better way to kill the suspense, than to be the last person to read the outcome of an event, and to read that outcome, not from the original soruce.

Dude.... read your email (or the messages) in order sorted by date. You will always get to read the announcement (original source) before any of the replies. I think that if the info is ready prior to the date then it should be released, and if it is going to be longer, then the judge should let people know.