Updates - Jan 15

Updates:

Piecepack dot org
Dave has updated the homepage to reflect the contest closing and also
updated the Solitary Confinement page.

Dave plans to link to the Wiki and update the author column on the site
later this weekend if possible. We just realized the Wiki isn't linked.

Mesomorph Games
Feb 7 - MI Con Mount Pleasant, MI 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. Come meet us & see our
games in person if you can - Dave will be putting an announcement up as well
as a link to the convention site when he has time.

Personal
Please accept my deepest apology to the group and especially to Mike
Schoessow - I should not have even been online last night & when I read the
posts I didn¹t really read them. Been kicking myself since, really glad I am
not physically a Donkey. Thank you all for not commenting on my stupidity.

I'm taking a "light" weekend to recover from this flu bug, so I won't be
posting again until Monday unless games are added - orders and
correspondence with authors will be handled with my usual punctuality.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Karol Boyle, piecepackdotorg, Mesomorph Games & Self