Re: My second game submission

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, mark.a.biggar@c... wrote:

> Very interesting.  Have you looked at my game "Deduction"

Hey Mark, I checked out your game. It's very interesting,
fortunately for me however, the similarities stop at being a
deduction game (I would hate to have done all that work to find it
was already made ;)

I think I should incorporate using the coins instead of the dice
rolls, they produce the same results so I would only have to change
like one line in the rules. I think it would work better.

The biggest differences in our game is that in DEDUCTION each player
is trying to guess the same tile. In CRYPTOGRAFIX each player is
trying to guess their own three tiles. Everyone knows which tiles
you have, but you!

The other thing is the questions. In DEDUCTION questions are more
like "How many Aces do you have?" where a typical question in
CRYPTOGRAFIX is "Do you see more Twos or Fives?" The player
answering the question can see your cards, so you have to figure out
what he can see, what he can't see, and where everything fits in!

Both very interesting games based off similar methods.

Thanks for the input
- Tim