Re: My second game submission

---Susan Rozmiarek <susan@r...> wrote:

> Hmmm.  This is starting to sound like a potential entry for the
next
> contest!  Maybe you guys should take the discussion offlist.
>
> Susan Rozmiarek
> I LOVE deduction games

I'm all about it Mark. I would feel a little strange knowing this is
based off a concept that we all know existed 10 years ago, but Marks
ideas add a unique flavor. You in Mark? Email me at
juicy_killa@...

As I stated before, I'm deploying very soon, but I'll have email
over there. If you're interested, get with me and I'll get you a
contact address for me while I'm over there.

So Susan, did you play it yet? I need more playtesting before I can
post it on piecepack.org

- Tim