Re: piecepack dice cards ver 0.1

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 10:38:49PM -0000, Tim Schutz wrote:
> I just uploaded the first version of the piecepack dice cards. The
> first 4 pages have 6 cards each; the ace,null, 2,3,4 and 5 in each
> of the 4 suits. The last page is 4 wild cards one in each suit and 2
> special wild cards.
> Tim S

Absolutely beautiful, Tim!  Even better than I hoped for.  Thank you
for making these.

BTW, about the spam headers: I've been seeing these on all my Yahoo
lists.  It probably has to do with trying to snag the MyDoom virus.
Yahoo was greatly affected by it and in fact their web interface was
down for hours a couple of days ago.

I assume eventually they will get a clue, if only because of user
complaints.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/