Re: [piecepack] Re: Chariots updated

Benedict wrote:

The new file looks great, Mark.

I really like the inclusion of the additional special actions, as well
as the optional alternative rule for regaining coins.

Did you have a chance to playtest the new special actions?

Thanks Phillip.

Yeah, they were playtested enough to determine that they all worked
right in the context of the game, but probably not enough to tell if
any of them are unbalanced.  Therefore there will probably be some
tweaks to the game in the future.  One suggestion that was made, that
I didn't use because of playtesting, was using a coin to cancel another
player's use of a coin.  That results in most coin actions to be
canceled and you ended up with a very bland game with basically no
special actions happening at all.  So I didn't add that.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...