Re: [piecepack] Whirlpool Pond Tube Wars

Tim Schutz wrote:

I just uploaded a new version of Whirlpool Pond. The original Whirlpool Pond was supposed to be a light B&P game, but I made it way to complex and rule heavy IMHO. So I did a complete rewrite and this time I think got it right. It's for 2 to 4 players, but is best with 3 to 4. It still needs to be edited and play-tested before it can replace the current Whirlpool Pond on piecepack.org
Comments welcome
Tim Schutz

Hi Tim

I read over the new rules and really like the changes.  It had always
looked like a fun game, but as I do a lot of my gaming with my family,
I never really liked the original booze bottle theme with the implied violence of throwing bottles at other players. Replacing the bottles
with water balloons changes things from drunken idiots doing something
stupid to boys having summer fun, a much better theme.

BTW, you neglected to put in any licensing in the file.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...