XML rulesets from Derek H?

Derek--

What's the word on the XML conversions of the pp rules?  I seem to
recall your saying a couple of weeks ago that you had most of them
converted.  Any chance of your posting a couple of good ones to the
Files area so that people with DocBook can play with them?  If not,
do you have an ETA?

BTW, I think it's admirable you're putting in all this effort, and I
would like to see what you've come up with.

Thanks...

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/