RE: [piecepack] Four Seasons. (LONG)

Wow Ron this subject really strikes a nerve doesn't it? ( and I'm not saying
that's a bad thing )

It's good to see people get passionate about things they care about, but
don't dismiss the Mesomorph

expansion so quickly, you can always simply go by the colors of the suits
and be compatible with

two of the commercial sets and most of the sets that people print and make
themselves.  Unfortunately

causes an incompatibility with the JCD sets but as it looks even using suits
past the original causes

that with any set made.

I've sent this the same sentiment to people in the past who were worried
about  using the IPG suits in

their  rule sets.

Just a quick reply without touching on the issue.

Toren

IcePack Games

http://icepackgames.com

  _____