RE: [piecepack] Four Seasons.

As a result IF a new JCD set is to follow it will be one of the
following themes (which I list here in a feeble attempt to get the
ideas into the public domain):

  *  The 4 cardinal points (North, South, East, West)
  *  The 4 elements (Fire, Earth, Air, Water)
  *  The 4 horsemen  (Pestilence, War, Famine, Death)

I think these are excellent ideas all.  In fact, for Valentine's Day, I made Kisa a 4 Elements piecepack, which I liked quite a bit.  And I have no intention on copywriting. :)

Meredith