Contest Reminder & Trophy Cloth Location

Howdy! I'd like to remind y'all that there's a piecepack game design
contest going on RIGHT NOW! Here's a link to the original post:

There's still *plenty* of time for you to form groups and work up a
ruleset before the deadline, so I encourage everyone to give designing
together in groups a try. There are also some great prizes for the
winners!

On a semi-related note, does anyone know where the Trophy Cloth is
these days? It was never sent to me, so it may be missing in action.
I'm the gaming chair for Penguicon (http://www.penguicon.org), and it
would be great if I could have the trophy cloth on-hand for some of
the piecepack events.

Clark