Re: [piecepack] piecepack on the 'geek

boardgamesbook wrote:

At present piecepack is an 'unranked' game as it has been ranked by less than 30 people. So - if you want to help raise the profile amongst the gaming community - please remember to give it a rating.

I'm not entirely surehow one can rate the piecepack since it isn't a
game in and of itself. It's like saying "I like dice. I give it a 6. I
would be willing to play dice most of the time, but can't give it a
higher rating due to the luck factor." If they listed individual
piecepack games on the Geek it would work, but I'm not sure if it fits
their model. I suppose someone could submit some piecepack games and see
if they get accepted, or possibly just ask Derk or Aldie about it.

--Randy