Re: Gnostic Gumball Machine Posted

Flavored Gumballs where supposed to be opposite to Caloric Gumballs.
I threw the Caloric concept out, as it didnt add anything to the
game, and just made the game more than twice as hard.

Same goes for the pawns, it was to ease turn passing which was
supposed to be simplifed by the rules alone.

Both of these concepts didnt work out to the fullest extent, and I
did not remove all of the remnanats.

I thought I included that the picture was an example only, and not
to be followed. A patern could be designed at start, but that would
affect game strategy. Players can choose their own flavor, but it
would simplify the entire process  if they chose the corresponding
pawn.

You have to end your turn with all 6 of your gum balls in the tray
and adjacent spots. Refilling the machine adds to the complexity of
the game, which I hope will equate to the right level of luck and
skill in placement.

My biggest concern with the game was in explaining the gravity...
does this need to be simplified? ((Anyone else sense a "Vexed" nod
in this concept?))

-Eric