Re: Sarcophagus - 3rd variant

Apologies for the mistake in my earlier post...

Variant #3...the correct version:

C) Bonus points

At the end of the game players score bonus points for collecting
numbered tiles of the same suit. For 1 tile of a suit, 0 points; for 2
tiles of a suit, 1 point; for 3 tiles of a suit, 2 points; and for all 4
tiles of a suit, 4 points.

Note that neither god tiles (the aces) nor null tiles (the traps)
count towards a suit for the bonus.

This variant can be used with the other 2 mentioned variants.

If there is enough positive feedback about the variants I will
incorporate them into an updated rule set.

Phillip