The piecepack is in GAMES Magazine!

Hey all--

Looks like our favourite game system made it into the July 2004 issue
of _Games_.  The lead article for this issue (page 8) is by W. Eric
Martin and is entirely about the piecepack.  It's five full pages long
and includes a full-colour spread with a Mesomorph 3rd Edition set in
all its glory.  There are interviews with several piecepack notables,
including James Kyle (of course!), Phillip Lerche, Karol Boyle, and
Iain Cheyne.  The complete rules for Fujisan are included, as well as
a Fujisan puzzle by James.  I'm feeling a bit like chopped liver,
especially since Eric already knows me, but I am overjoyed about this
level of exposure for the piecepack.  Congratulations to all involved!

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/
	     My brains are pink -- you can see 'em work!