Piecepack article

The July 2004 issue of Games Magazine, which includes an article by yours truly on the piecepack, is now making its way to newsstands. It likely doesn't contain information that this crowd doesn't already know, but I wanted to mention the article anyway.

With a bit more public attention, perhaps the piecepack will gain a wider following, with more games to follow, snowballing until there's one in every home. We can hope anyway.

Thanks to all on the list who gave me comments and suggestions!

Eric-4

--
W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net