Re: [piecepack] New member with a new game

Adam N. wrote:

Hello, everybody! I'm new to the group, and I just finished building
my Piecepack earlier in the day, but I'm not new to game design; I've
made three Icehouse games (that you've probably never heard of- Trap,
Cascades, Sumo). I tend to write variants for every single game that
comes through my hands. So this, like Icehouse, is irresistable... and
I'm already going at it.

Okay, asking for feedback here. I've just uploaded a new Piecepack
game I invented: "Manipulation." (The link, as with all Y! file links,
is too painfully long to copy. Search for it, please...) It seems to
work well from my insufficient testing, but what improvements do I
need to make?

Welcome Adam

You may want to look at the piecepack wiki. It provides many resources for piecepack designers as well as a good place to organize comments.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...