Re: [piecepack] New to Piecepack, where to start?

Rich Stokes wrote:

What are some good games to start with when first starting out with
Piecepack? The CD ROM has over 100 games and I really don't have time
to *read* all of them, let alone play that many and form an opinion on
them. I don't want to insult anyone who's created a game, I'm sure
they're all great, but I really want 3-4 games to start with and then
move on from there.

So, where to start? Is there a list of recomended games for adults
getting started?
Welcome Rich,
The best resource is the piecepack wiki ( http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki ) where you will find recommended game lists, description and comment pages for each game, game lists sorted by various criteria and a whole lot of resources for piecepack game designers.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...