Re: [piecepack] Building My Own Piecepack

You may want to check back through the messages in this group regarding
building your own piecepack.  Check under messages that also talk about game
pieces.  Several members have offerred their successes and failures as suggestions.
One person used craft foam and liked it really well.  I made my own from
precut 2x2 pieces.  The set is pretty, but my stain and other embellishments made
it turn into more of a vanity set than a really sturdy game set.  Good luck.
I'd love to hear/see what you come up with. :)