Palazzo Added

Phillip Lerche's game Palazzo has finally been added to the games page at
piecepack.org. I'm guilty of losing it under too many open files on my
computer. It should have been up 5 days ago! :-)

Enjoy the 113th game to make it into the piecepack line up.

Please remember to send all completed piecepack games for inclusion on the
official website www.piecepack.org to submissions@...
(I'll try return to my usual prompt self)

Have a wonderful week.

Karol
Www.piecepack.org
Www.mesomorph.com

**Piecepack.org is impartially maintained by staff of Mesomorph Games
Piecepack was featured in the July 2004 issue of GAMES magazine - 5 full
pages!