Re: piecepack demo seesion at Con-Quest this saturday.

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar"
<mark.a.biggar@c...> wrote:
> This Saturday at 2PM at Con-Quest gaming convention, I will
be giving a
> two hour piecepack demo session.  Con-Quest is this Labor
Day weekend at
> the San Fransisco Airport Marriot.  All are welcome.  If any local
> piecepackers would like to give me some help that would be
great.

This sounds great, Mark - I am sure you will have a lot of fun.  Are
you going to be demoing specific  games, or are you using the
piecepack as the basis of a design workshop?

Hopefully you'll have time to provide a report on the session for
the group and/or wiki.

Good luck
Phillip