Accordion is Tower of Babel

Ok, I just did some research, and Accordion is also known as Tower
of Babel. Just in case anyone was wondering. I may be off at
college, but I knew there was a reason why I took 3 Game
Encyclopedias with me.  I simply did not know Accordion under the
other names, listed in one of the books I have.

I have many games I want to port, but I think I already bit off more
than I can chew with my 12 games in 2004 idea. I might make 2005 the
year of the ports. (A Port being games made by someone else, but re-
written to play with piecepack.) The ports will be relatively simple
games, (not using piecepack to its fullest) but they will be games
nonetheless.