Re: [piecepack] Quick thought/question

The question is moot; the definition as referenced is
flawed.

I enjoy video games, board games, card games, and dice
games. I am a gamer with broad interests.

My friend enjoys video games only; he is a gamer with
narrow interests. (Some would argue whether he is a
"gamer" at all).

Personally, I really enjoy multiplayer video games,
since I enjoy the social interaction involved. I
rarely play single player games (with the exception of
puzzle games), since they don't reward me with the
social benefits of multiplayer games. I find the
linear nature of most single player video games rather
limiting.

Of course, my gaming values and another's gaming
values are entirely subjective. Some people look for
different things in games than I do.

So I suppose your question is open-ended, but my
answer is:

We're all gamers.

--- Electronicwaffle <electronicwaffle@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/grQolB/TM